Want to make your bathroom look fantastic without having to do a major
renovation? There are a lot of projects you can do yourself. In fact, there are
some improvements you can get done in less than a day that will transform
the look and feel of your bathroom. Check out these ideas:
• Update the sink. If you have some basic plumbing knowledge, this is
a project you should be able to do on your own. A new sink can make
the entire vanity look like new.
• Buy new decor. New shower curtains, towels, window coverings,
mats, etc. can transform the look of a bathroom.
• Install new hardware. Replacing cabinet hardware may not seem like
much of a change. However, it can have a surprisingly big impact.
Shiny new hardware is like jewelry. It stands out.
• Replace the vanity mirror. Even if there are no scratches, an older
mirror is like an old pair of glasses. It can become foggy. No amount of
cleaning will make it any clearer. When ordering a replacement mirror,
be sure that your measurements are exact.
• Paint. There’s no doubt about it. A fresh coat of paint makes any room
These bathroom improvement projects can make a huge impact on the look of
your bathroom. And, they can all be done affordably and in just a day or two.